The Traveling Navi

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wonderful news, today my stomach is feeling so much better, thanks to everyones prayers! I was able to join the team this morning, we visited another school. Due to heavy rains most of the school grounds were flooded but the children were overjoyed to see us. We had some trouble at first since this school doesn't have electricity on Tuesday mornings, the sound system ran of a car battery but there wasn't enough power to run the CD deck. So a man went off on his bike to get us some batteries. We finally got all that we needed and the show began. The CD Deck speakers are weak so we mic it. In the place of speakers there are 2 huge megaphone type objects plugged into the amp and out comes a loud sound. It worked, thats all I can say. We performed for 800 children, and afterwards everyone went to their classrooms, we only had 400 books that we could distribute here so we only visted some of the classrooms.
Again we see that we are only touching the tip of the iceberg here, the potential is great, anyone interested in sponsoring books to be printed? Only 2500 USD to print 5000 books, everything is ready just need the funds, how about 10,000? or 100,000?

Some pictures:



In the evening Paul and I went down town, this is near the main river here, quite a scenic place. Seems this is a hot spot to gather after work and studies, a big tourist attraction as well. You can rent a whole boat and take a cruise around the river for only 8 USD.



Well, keep us in your prayers!

Kari, Mia and Tia, I love you so so so so so so so so so much.

until next post...

2 Comments:

  • Daddy I love you so so so so so much! Because I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH!
    I miss you daddy.

    Daddy, I love you so much because this is I love daddy because he is a special in my heart. My heart is bleeding because I love daddy.
    Love from Mia

    By Blogger The Princesses, at 5:22 AM  

  • vdr
    'ijui .,kljhm, m b,gv ,,v+ V++
    C ZC ,.B NBFE88THGBH BH NHNOYGY\/
    LOVE CHIA

    By Blogger The Princesses, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home