The Traveling Navi

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today a team of ours helped with this homes weekly CTP at one of the slums here. The girls helped wash about 60 kids hair. Afterwards the boys performed some magic and balloons for the the weekly class that the home here holds for about 40 slum kids. Then there was an art class and all the kids drew a picture, we donated books here as well.



Me posting on this blog:


Tonight we had a barbeque on the roof:


There is nothing like seeing a smile on these childrens faces, these children who really have nothing compared to the children of Japan, yet their smiles and their joy at even the smallest act of kindness from us is priceless.

2 Comments:

  • That BBQ looks good! I pray that you're getting better darl.

    I was making gyoza with Mia this afternoon & she wanted to save some for you cos she knows how much you like to eat. :)

    Love you!

    By Blogger The Princesses, at 12:17 AM  

  • Comments from the 5 Squad:

    Yuya: I want eat the spider,too
    Ai.M: I want to hear from Yas, Yoko, Yuri, & Eiko!! I am looking forward hearing from you!!
    Chibi: I love you everybody! I am praying for you!!
    Akari: GBY!!~ all!! I miss you guys!!
    Non: I love you every body!!

    By Blogger The Princesses, at 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home