The Traveling Navi

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Last night and this morning was spent making the props for our show, which entailed, drawing, cutting, painting and coloring. The school we visited was quite close, actually just down the road. The kids loved the show as well as the books. We distributed 400 books here, there are over 4000 students in this school and we yet again feel the great need of this land. 5000 books is a good start, but we could easily distribute that amount in 1 school. We need more books, Cambodia needs more books.
Here are some pictures:




Here's to my sunflowers:



Some playground equipment:



And the last picture for today, my favorite drink, it sells here for only 70 yen



Most of us are having stomach problems, pray that we can adjust and that our appetites will return, I don't think I should get much thinner then I already am.


Well, I love you Kari, Mia and Tia, I can't wait to be with you all again.

until next post...

2 Comments:

  • GBY Iven!!
    Thank you so much for faithfully posting updates! That keeps our prayer fires burning!! The Garden props are great!! GBY! By the way who did the daisy? I am glad to see you guy's faces are so radient! Especially Yuri & Ei 's smile made me really happy!! Yoko's photo with students made my dream came true!! Yas & Hik clown's are so great!! Also please do send my love to Paul, Lynn, & Tim!! The kids will write you sometime soon! ILY!! JUNE

    By Blogger The Princesses, at 9:51 PM  

  • Chia : DAddY! DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY!

    Mia: mbbhkieefsyqqapmynrred
    fxccvftrgyhujikvb
    TGFHJH
    BHJGVBGVHGVVBGBNBNMN,QQQQQQMSNKNNJ
    KHDJKHMND1QJK

    By Blogger The Princesses, at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home